Sunday, April 15, 2012

is it possible to walk to aquatica?

We are staying at the wynfield inn on westwood boulavard,could anyone tell us if this is in walking distance to aquatica.



is it possible to walk to aquatica?


google map it to decide for yourself - I would say its do-able but a fair hike. Also need to cross a busy part of I Drive.



is it possible to walk to aquatica?


Yes it is walking distance and there are a set of traffic lights at the junction of Westwood Boulevard and International Drive also International Drive and Sea Harbor Drive. I would say no more than 10 minutes.




I may be wrong, but I can%26#39;t recall there being sidewalks for some of that area. I%26#39;ve seen people walking on the side of the road in the grass somewhere near there. I wouldn%26#39;t want to walk it if there aren%26#39;t sidewalks most of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment