Saturday, April 21, 2012

Portobello Yacht Club Restaurant

Hi

I%26#39;ve just booked our Thanksgiving dinner here has anyone been before?

Milly

Portobello Yacht Club Restaurant

You can get menus at allears.net for that and all Disney restuarants including resorts and Downtown Disney.

Be aware that Thanksgiving menus might be special but most things will be offered from the regular menu.

And, that the PortobelloYC is undergoing a transformation in both decor and menu which might affect your time period. Call 011-407-WDW-DINE.

Letters refer to phone dialing conventions.

Portobello Yacht Club Restaurant

I have been here a few times and not crazy about it.

hard to judge what thanksgiving will be like. If my memory is right, this place is very dark, no windows.


The rehab is to be complete this summer. Hopefully it is all for the better. The food was OK before, nothing great but not awful. The Holiday Menus should be out in a month or so :)


Party, I concur.

I like upscale italian food and don%26#39;t mind paying for it but I was never attracted there by their menu/ambiance. Let%26#39;s hope the new one is better.

I%26#39;m thinking that this one will at least help me feel better about the PI resolution.

If I can wager a good Italian meal I like plus stuff for my crew, then that might pay for the fact I can%26#39;t eat at Fulton%26#39;s followed by the Comedy/Adventurers club.

The Jury is out.


Well,for another opinion,we enjoyed Portobello much more than Puck,Bongos,Raglan Road. Wine selection was very good,service was excellent and don%26#39;t be fooled,the menu is not particularly Italian dominated. We had a lovely table by the window and a very enjoyable evening.


Hi

If it were you would you change it they still had tables at the floridian cafe and ohanas i really wanted le cellier but sold out.

Milly

  • asks for advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment