Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gatwick Hotels

We are just about ready to book our Hotel at Gatwick for our Oct trip anyone know of some where good to stay please.



Gatwick Hotels


For me it%26#39;s the Sofitel (very very rediculously expensive) or the Hilton (Not so expensive) as they are both attached to the airport and require no transfers. Park your car up and walk about.



Gatwick Hotels


I second the Sofitel.




I thought the Sofitel was cheaper than the Hilton??!?




Nope ...... the Sofitel is 30% or more expensive.



Thats with Holiday Extras as a quick search




It was cheaper than the Hilton in April and much nicer rooms




I have booked the Hilton for Sept. I have stayed before where you used to be able to park your car at the hotel carpark but now you have to use the NCP and get a voucher from hotel reception. Still worth it as you just get up in the morning and 2 minute walk undercover to the south terminal. 拢192 with 15 days parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment