Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guy Question

Each time i visit Florida we try many different types of beer.Just wondering what other people prefer?



Guy Question


Go to the seaworld beer tasting and you get loads of beers to sample ........ free !!!!!! :-)







Cheers ;-) Wullie



Guy Question


Sounds good to me. Thanks




As SeaWorld is run by Anheuser Busch, you%26#39;re choice will still be limited.





I like Sam Adams Boston Lager, which you can now get everywhere in the US and YeungLing. Both are darker than the traditional US lagers like Bud and have more taste. I%26#39;m guessing that they use more traditional recipes than the lighter US lagers which have a significant maize content (ie. cheaper to produce and less taste I believe, though it%26#39;s probably marketed more positively!).




I like Michelob Amber Bock....a dark ale...very nice it is to




I don%26#39;t remember when women declared beers are not tasty.




beaky83,





I am a Sam Adams fan myself, but most of the rednecks around here drink Coors, Miller Light, Corona and Bud Light.





CTR




Something fun to do...drink around the world in Epcot! Try a beer in each country. Now, this works better in a larger group when you can SHARE. Or, when you split up the countries over your vacation, that way you don%26#39;t leave trashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment