Saturday, April 21, 2012

Breakfast:Boma or Kona Cafe?

Read that both are very good! Boma has a great buffet with ommelette station, I believe..

Kona has those great macadamian nut pancakes I%26#39;ve read about and great coffee!!

Any opinions on diners there lately?

Thanks very much in advance!

Breakfast:Boma or Kona Cafe?

I eat Dinner at Both every trip. Boma has a wonderful selection and is quite different then any other Restaurant at Disney. Kona Cafe has several Melt- in- your- Mouth kinds of Dishes and I have always enjoyed a visit to the Polynesian. We try to time it so that we can walk out to the Beach after our Meal to watch the Wishes Fireworks

I also enjoy Breakfast at Boma but only when we are staying at the AKL ( which is often ) but wouldn%26#39;t make the trip in the morning if we weren%26#39;t staying there.

The Coffee at the Kona is Lovely but would only have Breakfast there if it was the same day that we are going to Magic Kingdom or if we are staying there

Breakfast:Boma or Kona Cafe?

Are you looking for dinner or breakfast? I%26#39;m confused :/ I haven%26#39;t had dinner at either. But I have done breakfast at Kona. Love it. Highly recommend it. Try the Tonga Toast, OMG TO DIE FOR!

  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment