Tuesday, April 17, 2012

long beach condominium

Have any of you stayed there? I%26#39;ve never been to PCB. We usually go to Destin, so I am unfamiliar on where to stay in PCB. Is this a nice place?



long beach condominium


Longbeach just had major renovations done to all 4 towers. The units have great views and 24 hour guards. Keep in mind, that each unit is individually owned and therefore the decor and quality can vary from unit to unit. Sometimes, units are rated. Check with the rental managers to see if your unit is rated.



long beach condominium


My wife and I stayed in 2003. Our room was very nice. 1 bedroom with beach view from bedroom and living room. Pools and hot tubs were clean. Good location also.




We didn%26#39;t stay at Long Beach but we were down there this past weekend and Long Beach looked nice. There%26#39;s so many new condos going up, it just doesn%26#39;t look the same. But you should be happy there, by the looks of it anyway.




oh yes, we stayed at Long Beach resort Tower 2, 3rd floor last summer, and it is georgous.. Our room was VERY UPSCALE and nice. THE POOL IS AWESOME and makes it worth every penny! They have 3 pools but the huge Lagoon pool with all the waterfalls and a resturant is between tower 1 and 2, so if you%26#39;re in tower 3 you will have to walk to it. I would be happy to send you some pictures of our room and our stay there at the resort if you want to email me, just let me know by posting here!





Thanks.





P.S. There is also a new condo that went up next to long beach called shores of panama with a huge Lagoon pool as well but I don%26#39;t know the prices on rooms.




oops driver_logan929@yahoo.com if you want some pics.




We stayed at the celedon this year june 24th - july 1 and will be staying at Long beach next summer. We normally stay there but tried something different. We rented through Joni%26#39;s beach rental and they gave us a room and it was nasty and everything was broke including the pool. They are dishonest and won%26#39;t help when you call them. We had no problems at Long beach. Celedon may be better if you rent through resortquest, but, I didn%26#39;t care for their pools as they are shaded and cold. The jacuzzis are so hot you can%26#39;t get in them.




I have stayed at LONG BEACH CONDOMINIUMS but it has been several yrs ago. It was b e a u t i f u l. I am going to FWB this summer but IF I were to go to PCB I would not rent there because u cannot c which actual unit u r getting. I have been around a long time. Once upon a time u HAD to wait till u arrived on your vacation, look and then decide. I remember it took up half a day picking and choosing. Now with the internet I have to SEE the actual unit before I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment