Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flying on 4th of July

Hi everyone. My brother is flying stand-by to Fort Lauderdale on the 4th of July. He%26#39;s worried that the airport will be packed, but I think that a lot of people will be traveling the day before. Has anyone got any first hand knowledge of what the conditions will really be? Any help thanks in advance...



Flying on 4th of July


Just to let everyone know, we got our answer. After spending from 7 AM until 5:30 PM in the airport and watching 8 flights leave full to Fort Lauderdale, my brother gave up and went home..... He was right.. I was wrong.. He says he%26#39;ll NEVER fly on a holiday again.



Flying on 4th of July


Last year I got stuck in San Antonio Airpot Tx on Thanks Giving Day, it was sheer HELL, I too thought it would be nice and peaceful.. Boy, was I wrong!!




Thanks for the follow up! I also wonedered what you would find. Never tried it- now I won%26#39;t be at all tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment