Thursday, April 12, 2012

Portofino Bay Universal Booking

I have recently made a booking for a 2 night stay at the Portofino Bay at Universal during our trip in September. I joined the Loews First club in advance of my booking as there are benefits to be had even for new members. After waiting for 3 days I made my reservation online quoting my membership number and this was confirmed immediately via their website and I received a confirmation invoice. However when I log into my account on their website it now says I have no pending reservations, has this happened to anybody before?.Should I contact them or just wait until I arrive, I do have the invoice printed out to take with me. If this has happened to anyone I would appreciate your comments.



Portofino Bay Universal Booking


Bump!!!! Anybody?



Portofino Bay Universal Booking


If I were you I%26#39;d contact them. I%26#39;d hate to arrive and have problems.





Also, since it%26#39;s a holiday weekend over here, if you don%26#39;t hear from anyone who has actually stayed at this resort, try bumping it up again around 9am EST. That%26#39;s when people will get back to work around here :)




p.s. it is so beautiful! We could not even imagine th ework the decorators went though with every every every detail!! Sal%26#39;s delicates. was soo yummyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment