Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hotel searching!

Help!! Going back to Florida for the 6th time in Feb 2009 but dont know where to stay, I%26#39;ve done, budget kissimmee hotel, disney hotel, villas and 2 bedroom apts. Now want to try a decent ( but not to upmarket) Hotel, outside of disney, LBV or Kissimmee. 2 adults %26amp; 3 Kids (17, 11, 4). Have looked at, Radisson worldgate, Radisson celebration, Orlando Vista (used to be doubletree I think), Sheraton Safari %26amp; Holiday Inn I Drive. Any advice will be gratefully received.



Hotel searching!


Try fairfield inn, canada ave (i-drive)...its currently #1 hotel in orlando on here...





If you check this review out...it basically says it all -





tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d22鈥?/a>



Hotel searching!


Take a look at the Royal Plaza LBV. We %26#39;ve tried 5 or 6 hotels in LBV from Comfort Inn to Hilton and my favourite 2 are Comfort Inn and Suites and Royal Plaza






Floridays or Vista Cay you can get a 3 bed condo in either. Floridays has a master bedroom and two more bedrooms with 2 queen size beds in each and a tv in each. As a mother of teenagers sometimes i don%26#39;t need an argument re tv...again lol. So we%26#39;re going in Nov. Milly




Hi WalesSid,





Have you already booked your flights? It is accommdodation only that you%26#39;re looking for? What date are you going? I%26#39;ll do some checking for you if you let me know.





Deaconblue




Hi walessid,





I have recently booked to stay at the Doubletree Castle Hotel for 5 nights in September. I have had friends stay here recently and have heard nothing but good reports about this hotel.





It%26#39;s centrally located on I-Drive and is reasonably priced.





Hope this helps,





Rich.




Sorry, meant to give you the web address....





http://www.doubletreecastle.com/





Rich.




Thanks all! I will do some pricing on the ones you%26#39;ve recommended. I have looked at the reviews with the hotels I mentioned when I posted and they are really mixed but then so was Mystic Dunes where I stayed last year, I was really concerned but they were fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment