Sunday, April 15, 2012

How can I book through Villas at Grand Cypress?

Without going directly through their website? Units are too expensive going that route. Looks like a beautiful place. I usually go through VRBO.com but can%26#39;t find it on there. Thanks!



How can I book through Villas at Grand Cypress?


click the link on the left. then scroll down to where the TA links are: expedia and hotels.com do it as well as others.





Or google the name to see if other consolidators/booking agents do them as well.



How can I book through Villas at Grand Cypress?


part of Hyatt Grand Cypress resort, not individually owned, so won%26#39;t be on vrbo. Hyatt pools etc are lovely, but tends to be pricier than Windsor Hills/Formosa/Reunion etc. Look at sites like hotels.com for rates but doubt if there are any really good deals out there




I too have to say they are pricy and I usually look elsewhere for cheaper accomodation. But If I needed 5 stars and had kids in tow I%26#39;d look into staying there.





But I expect I%26#39;d end up as usual at Cypress pointe or somewhere like Windsor hills lol. Or even Staybride or Doubletree Suites


  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment