Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sonny Mann condos on vrbo?

Just wondering if anyone has rented condos through Sonny Mann? Looking to rent June %26#39;08. The condos look nice and seem to have a decent price. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!



Sonny Mann condos on vrbo?


That name sounds very familiar. Have you tried searching the forums with his name?



Sonny Mann condos on vrbo?


Yes, but I didn%26#39;t find much.




I have seen these as well and they do look like good prices, however-his ads bother me because he does not always use proper grammar. I know that is kind of silly, but if you are going to advertise something on the internet I feel like you ought to take the time to make sure that your grammar is correct. It concerns me a little that he did not thik was important.




He does have some nice condos for rent, but sometimes his ads are not completely accurate.



We live at Seachase and own a rental at Emerald Isle. He has rentals at both condos and his ads contain several inaccurate statements.




I did send a message from vrbo on one his his listings several months ago, but I never got any kind of response. They are at a good price %26amp; he has so many of them.




Did you ever get more info on Sonny or book your vacation? Definetly great prices, but I%26#39;m skeptical and curious if it%26#39;s legit. I have stayed at a couple of his listings in the past, but they were booked through the place%26#39;s website not through him. I am interested in staying at either one again..and his prices are definetly better so I%26#39;m wondering how your booking went (if you did it).




A friend of mine is booked at the Shores of Panama through them and has had no problem.





GaGirl06




We booked a Sonny Mann condo at seachase for a week in August.When we called the number listed on VRBO it was best beach getaways. they have been very friendly and easy to deal with.




I don%26#39;t think a ';Sonny Mann'; exists. Just a character that some company has made up to advertise their available units. I%26#39;ve contacted ';Sonny'; by email twice about renting a condo and he never replied. Not that means anythnig other than poor customer service. His advertisements are a bit hoocky huh?




Ha! I%26#39;ll take hokey for better pricing any day though! I just took the name as a play on %26#39;sunny man%26#39; since rentals are at the beach, but it sounds like ';he%26#39;s'; with a bigger company. Definetly going to consider the booking now. Thanks!


  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment