Sunday, April 15, 2012

8 days left until my first trip to miami beach :)

I will be in Miami beach from July 10-14. I%26#39;m so excited. I plan to relax, enjoy the beach and take plenty pictures for my scrapbook. I also have a few questions if anyone can help me out.







Is there an area in south beach where I can take a nice picture of downtown Miami skyline?





what%26#39;s the best time to take a picture of the sunrise on the beach?





I know there%26#39;s a welcome to Miami beach sign, but i can%26#39;t locate it. Where is it?





Is there any landmarks or buildings I have to take a picture of?





Is Lincoln road, ocean drive, and the beach good locations to take pictures of people without them thinking I%26#39;m a creep. LoL





If anyone else have any ideas of what pictures I should take let me know.







Thanks





AB



8 days left until my first trip to miami beach :)


You can take pictures of the Miami Skyline from many places, if you go to the West ave or Alton Road area, the Miami Beach Marina should be good.





As for the sunrise, you can go virtually anywhere on the beach in SoBe, just check the local news for the sunrise times.





There are many welcome signs, with the most well known being the Julia Tuttle causeway eastbound at the entrance to Miami Beach (about 41st st.)





There are lots of cool art-deco structures all around South Beach - especially on Collins ave and Ocean drive between 1 st and 21 St having the highest concentration.





Lincoln Road and Ocean drive are great places to take lots of pictures of interesting people, pets, etc.





You will have no shortage of picture opps.





enjoy!!



8 days left until my first trip to miami beach :)


abryan%26gt;





I posted a guide to shooting Miami here:





tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34438-c11238/Miami:F鈥?/a>





AG




4 days left :) And hopefully Bertha won%26#39;t too close to cause any trouble.





What%26#39;s the chance of seeing a famous person walking down the street or on the beach?




Actually very good!



The most recent being Emeril Lagasse right on Collins Ave - all decked out with his Chef%26#39;s uniform and entourage. Bamm!!


  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment