Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dinner Shows- Any recommendations?

We are off to Orlando again and have done the Disney experience many times.





Can any one recommend a family Dinner Show? or alternative ideas.





We have 2 boys age 15 and 18 yrs.





We have already booked concert tickets for the House of Blues and The Social.





Anything interesting would be a help as this is probably our last family holiday :{



Dinner Shows- Any recommendations?


It%26#39;s still Disney, but have you done the Hoopde Doo Review? It%26#39;s a great time.



Dinner Shows- Any recommendations?


there are two that stood out with us and I have recommended to friends and colleagues who have gone in the last few months...





Not such a dinner show as such - but absolutely lovely restaurant called Bergamo%26#39;s - first class food and the waiters/waitress%26#39; sing - not second class singing would give a lot of west end singers a run for their money - highly enjoyable and everyone that i%26#39;ve told to go there have all come back thanking me for the recommendation. The other one we really loved was the murder mystery dinner/show - done as only the american%26#39;s can do - highly entertaining - as your sons are 15/18 years old they would find it great.





Others we tried - would not recommend as they were the standard you would get anywhere. Hope this helps




They might find hoop de do a bit corny - but I love it. My suggestion is forget dinner and go to Cirque de Soliel. Can%26#39;t be beat!!!!!




Medieval Times and Capone%26#39;s. Look for TA reviews in Kissimmee TA if you need more info.




I think there are 2 murder mystery shows. Are they both good??




I would take them to Hard Rock Cafe and then to The Blue Man Group both are in CityWalk. We did this and my two teenage daughters who were 14 and 17 last year really liked it.



My personal opinion is that they may be too old for a dinner show especially as they are boys.




Medieval Times is sword fights, jousts, competitions, lance throwing, kings, horses, knaves and wenches, and good food. I would think boys would love it. They throw roses to girls near the front row and one used to be selected as princess at the end of the show, don%26#39;t remember if they did that last visit or not?




Medieval times is the same type of show you get in Toronto - that%26#39;s why I didn%26#39;t recommend it - I thought to just recommend ones you don%26#39;t get everywhere else although it is a good show. The murder mystery was at the top of I drive - I%26#39;ll look through my bits n pieces to get the right one for you as I was unaware of a second one - will tell you - if you are considering it - we booked in advance as we found it was booked out each night - met lovely people there from all over some had been to it each year :)





My daughter and I did not like Hard Rock Cafe mainly because we had been to a few abroad and expected the same atmosphere,etc but found the food and especially the price overrated -




thanks everyone.





I like the idea of the Blue Man Show and I%26#39;m a murder mystery fan so that looks like a winner too.





We%26#39;re giving Disney a miss this time so need to find other things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment