Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting foreign currency, well $ of course!

Hi



Has anyone used Travel Money Services to have their $ sent to them?





They%26#39;ve offered me a better exchange rate when I%26#39;ve rung them than Crown Currency Exchange and the staff were friendlier too!





So can anyone tell me if they%26#39;re as good as they seem %26amp; safe to send my money too first?!



Getting foreign currency, well $ of course!


If you search for travel money services on this forum, you%26#39;ll find lots of testimonials from people who have used it.





We%26#39;ve ordered our currency from them, it is due to arrive next week!



Getting foreign currency, well $ of course!




CCE and TMS are sister companies, although I don%26#39;t know why their rates are different.



I have ordered my dollars for July from both of them and have been given one contract and the same delivery date.



I used CCE last year and everything went smoothly.




TMS is offering 1.9350 today





How much would I get today if I used my nationwide debit card to draw money in orlando?

No comments:

Post a Comment