Sunday, April 15, 2012

Looe Key via Key West

Are there any trips to snorkle Looe Key from KW or do you need to drive North to do this? 10 months till I get back and suffering Keys Disease terribly...



Looe Key via Key West


As far as I am aware, you%26#39;ll need to drive north to snorkle Looe Key. And, you may want to go as far as Bahia Honda State Park if you have not seen it on any of your trips to the Keys. They offer snorkel trips to Looe Key plus it truly is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Check this article: floridakeysnews.info/florida-keys-business-7鈥?/a>



Looe Key via Key West


Looe Key reef is about 30 miles north of Key West so there aren%26#39;t any dive boats that will go there out of Key West. Key West has some snorkeling/diving sites that are just as good as Looe Key. You should check those out if you don%26#39;t want to drive to Big Pine Key. That%26#39;s where most of the dive charters are that go out to Looe Key.



(I lived in the Keys for 3 years - I understand about the Keys Disease!!)



Check out this site for good information about snorkeling and diving in the Keys.



www.flkeys-diving.com




Thanks to both of you! I have been to Bahia Honda, it%26#39;s gorgeous! And I have snorkeled out of KW, no doubt it%26#39;s great. I have been reading about Looe Key and it sounds amazing. So I will look into who offers trips there, thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment