Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friendly fans

Although it%26#39;s not the fanciest eatery I just love Friendlys.Any other fans out there ?



Friendly fans


We once had a Friendly Tavern in my home town, I thought it was a one off? They had the best plate size sirloins.



Friendly fans


There%26#39;s a Friendly%26#39;s in Daytona where I grew up... my family and I would go in there for ice cream. Yum!




I%26#39;ve only been to the one in Daytona.. but we all enjoyed the food and the desserts were amazing, will definatly eat there again.




Friendly%26#39;s originated in Massachusetts, then it was sold to the Hershey%26#39;s corporation and went national.



Anyone know if it%26#39;s still owned by Hershey%26#39;s? Eileen2?




We had a lot around the Philly area. I love their sundaes! My Dad used to take my brother %26amp; I a lot. Their service is usually terrible.




we are big freindly fans. we always try to eat there at least once every trip. Their ice creams are wonderful and the main meals are good too.











wendy27v

No comments:

Post a Comment