Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ramsgate by the Sea Unit 4

These units need some updating, We just returned from there. It was so great to be right on the beach, but for the price $2500 for the week, The fridge was broken most of the week, the top deck of the master had rotten wood and we were afraid to stand on it and the chairs in the living room just had slip covers and were literally disgusting underneath the old faded slip covers. The electrical outlets didnt work in teh bathrooms, and when we left they tried to charge us $75 for there being too much sand in the floor in a gulf front unit. Mind you, they did not even leave us a vaccum only a broom to clean with the whole week! all in all They unit has such potential to be so cute, because the beach is just beyond gorgeous and the pool and summers edge neighboor hood is great, but the the units just need a fresth coat of paint and some new appliance and furniture desperately bad! If you can rent some place else!



Ramsgate by the Sea Unit 4


Do you happen to know if all of the units are in such bad shape. We looked on VRBO and are interested in unit 7 and unit 5. While I don%26#39;t think they%26#39;ve updated since 2004 I%26#39;m hopeful that they%26#39;re not that bad. We%26#39;re also looking at a rate of ~ 850.00 for April 08. They talk about it being close to a park and camp creek lake. Can you advise on those sites? Thanks. I appreciate all of your help



Ramsgate by the Sea Unit 4


I know those units and they are in need of updating. It is close to a county park and there is a convenience store close by. It is not too far from Seaside and Watercolor. The beach is beautiful but I prefer the Seagrove area near the Palms, Commodore%26#39;s Retreat and Beachside.




An alternate to consider....



Both Beachside and Emerald Hill have townhomes and are more centrally located in Seagrove, but I don%26#39;t think that either property has gulf-front townhomes. The complexes are gulf-front, but I think all the townhome units are around the pool.




As far as I know there are only 4 units so when u speak of units 7 you must be speaking of another property. These just need help for the price, its like camping out to me!!!




Sounds like they may be different properties. I%26#39;ve seen the greenish Ramsgate by the sea that has 4 units. The one I%26#39;m looking at was called Ramsgate Townhomes and is now called 7 Palms. I%26#39;ll have to track down the exact physical address. I appreciate your info. Thank you!




This one is 255 Pelican Circle



Seacrest, FL . Thanks again.




No, the one I stayed in was in Seagrove, it was the greenish one. I dont know anything about the other one, sorry!!! There are some really nice houses in Summers Edge in Seagrove though, I can tell you about lots of those!




L1fe 1s A Beach is ablolutely right about Ramsgage # 2 unit.



I stayed there over the Christmas / New Years holidays and it is perfect.



Since my stay in Jan 08, the unit has been freshly painted and all the appliances are new.



Great location and great view. I highly recommend unti #2 Ramsgate




There must be two or three Complexes using the Ramsgate name. I know of one in Blue Mt., one in Seacrest and another one by a similar name in Seagrove.

No comments:

Post a Comment