Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pointe Santo Feedback Please

I am seeking first-hand impressions about the children%26#39;s recreation program at Pointe Santo.





For years we have offered a program M-F at the poolside clubhouse that is available on a sign-up basis for a small fee per activity. Activities range from arts and crafts, movies to ice cream sundae parties. Based on usage, the program seems very popular.





If you have nay impressions- good or bad- about the program, the activities director or the facilities I would appreciate you sharing it. What are we doing right? What could be improved? What would you like to see?



Pointe Santo Feedback Please


Spell check doesn%26#39;t catch it all...





ANY impressions, Nay or Yea!



Pointe Santo Feedback Please


nay is a word - and no, spell check is just no help with that - believe me, I know. :-)







Don%26#39;t forget to ask over on the BOSC board as well MSC. Pointe Santo is popular with those folks as well.




It has been a long since we used the children%26#39;s programming at Pointe Santo............when Sandy was still the director. I have to say, my kids looked so forward to making shell items, movie night and afternoon rootbeer floats or sundaes. Sandy also planned a shell walk a oouple of times a week and my daughters and I always went. That was how we learned so much about shells, and to this day, they both remember! Also, she had a salt water tank and kids would bring some criters they had found in the Gulf to watch and learn about. It was like having a vacation classroom. My kids just adored it!



I%26#39;ll be back there in a couple of weeks with one of my now grown daughters. I will check out the clubhouse while we are there. Hopefully we will be able to participate in a shell walk, or just watch the kids having fun.



But, for what its worth, I think, for famiies, this little program is one thing that makes Pointe Santo just a bit nicer, for a minimal cost. If I ever win the lottery, my dream is to buy a condo in Sanibel, and that is where I would want to buy because I think it will always be a popular place. The activities, at least for us, were one of the primary reasons we kept gong back.




bump




one last bump

No comments:

Post a Comment