Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diver Buddy...

I%26#39;m looking to dive on the SouthernMost this week (Arrive Thursday, leave following Wednesday) and I%26#39;m looking for a dive buddy/couple since my wife doesn%26#39;t dive. I%26#39;m cave certified in addition to AOW/Nitrox with lot%26#39;s of dives in the Key%26#39;s and Bonaire(in addition to caves :) ).





Anyone diving in that time that wouldn%26#39;t mind an additional buddy?





Thanks



Michael



Diver Buddy...


Which company are you thinking of going out with? I bet they can hook you up with an appropriate dive buddy of comparable skill.



Diver Buddy...


I%26#39;m looking at going out on Southern Most... Dove with them last year and thought they were great... Wanted to try them again.





Thanks



Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment