Sunday, April 15, 2012

Villas in kissimmee

Hi,



Just booked a villa in kissimmee and would like to know if it is worth paying the extra money for the pool to be heated (going in october).



Villas in kissimmee


Depends how warm you like the water. I have my pool heater on now! We like to keep the water around 86 degrees. If you want to use it after the sun sets, pay to heat the pool. If you are just planning to use it during the day, you will probably be fine.



Villas in kissimmee


Unlike JT, I do not heat my pool at this time of year. Id put the pool blanket on at night to keep the heat in and it%26#39;s fine.





As for October, it will depend on the prevailing weather at the time (es the night time lows) and which end of October, and how much the owner is charging you. Some owners will allow you decide when you get there and then you can have it runed on after you try it. I do this for my clients in shoulder seasons such as October/May.





Beware of over charging for heat. From my electric bills, my pool heat only costs $10 per day or even a bit less. Some have more expensive gas systems that cost more.




I think it would be. We%26#39;re just back and the pool was decidedly chilly sometimes even in June. Maybe we%26#39;re just sensitive!




Or, you could have bothered to put the pool cover on. Pretty much all owners have one, it is usually in the garage.





And I learned to use it as a renter, not an owner. And it makes the world of difference in pool temps. Both in summer when not heating, and in winter to keep the temps up even if heating. Doesn%26#39;t take but a few mins to put on/pull off. And it is environmentally friendly.




Hi, Thanks for the replys they were very helpful



Lydney x

No comments:

Post a Comment