Sunday, April 15, 2012

tolls between sanford and LBV ?

Are there any tolls between sanford airport and the lBV area and if so how much do they cost ?

tolls between sanford and LBV ?

You have two choices of route between Sanford and LBV, one is via the very busy I-4 which is toll free or the one which most Brits us, the SR-417 Greeneway toll road. There is a $2 toll almost as soon as you join it at Sanford then a couple of 50c and a couple of $1 tolls as I recall before you turn off at exit 6 for LBV. Turn right at the junction (SR-535) then left after I-4 at the Crossroads Shopping Mall. This will take you to Downtown Disney and the hotels on Hotel Centre Drive. Total tolls is about $5.50, some of the tolls are manned but it%26#39;s an idea to buy some quarters at the airport

tolls between sanford and LBV ?

Gosh thats sounds more complicated than I thought but thanks for your help.I Will make sure we aquire some coins !

Thank you


I%26#39;d find it hard to beleive that any of the main toll booths on the highway don%26#39;t offer change. So you will be fine without. After all you%26#39;ll be getting on at the airport, and getting off at exit 6-536/535.

Your problem will be if get on or off at a non major exit (by that I mean a smaller road- most likely getting back on after stopping for somehting) for whatever reason. Then you might need some coins.

Or like me, you put the coins in and the machine is not working. So you drive thru, alarm and all. I had this happen a couple of times and all was OK. They can see if you and all the cars above and behind put the money in and the machine isn%26#39;t working- so they don%26#39;t send a ticket.

  • face nail siding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment