Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Has anyone stayed at Bradley Park Hotel?

Hello,



I am visiting Palm Beach for the first time and I have my vacation packaged booked at Bradley Park Hotel. We are trying to stay on a low budget but have fun as well. any suggestions? where to dine? any infor would be great! thank you in advance!



Has anyone stayed at Bradley Park Hotel?


I think you are in a perfect location. Downstairs is a great asian restaurant. Next street over you will find quite a few fun restaurants-all within walking distance. There is also a grocery store across the street. If you like wine, Michael McCarty%26#39;s has there summer Season of the Grape special: 29.99-all you can drink wine, plus three dinner. Nick and Johnny%26#39;s has fun bands and dancing at night. Testa%26#39;s has the best breakfast.



Has anyone stayed at Bradley Park Hotel?


Im going to be very honest if you havent gone yet,book a different hotel. I went a few months ago and had a terrible experience. I went with some friends and stayed in their so called penthouse. The bed was falling apart screws were coming off. The bathroom was dirty hair everywhere. Lots of bugs a huge cockroach climbing up my leg while I was watching tv. Maid did not service our room and provide enough towels. Hotel stinks old! Front desk is rude when I asked for more new towels they told me to come to the front to get them. If I were you I would stay near cityplace. Lots of great restaurants,shopping,and not too far from the beach. You can even rent a car and drive to south Beach which is only 40 mins. away. Good luck!! Dont stay at Biba hotel either its old,needs to be renovated and there are lots of bugs too. Id probaly stay at a doubletree or comfort inn if your looking for low budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment