Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Visiting Anna Maria Island for the first time.

My family and I are considering a vacation to Anna Maria Island this spring. We are looking at the Marbella Condos. The reviews I read here look positive. I have a question for anyone that has stayed here. How many units are in the building? Is the pool a nice size? I was also wondering if there is any beach service available. It%26#39;s alway nice to have your chairs and umbrella set up and waiting for you. Thank you, Lynn



Visiting Anna Maria Island for the first time.


Lynn - I think that you will love Marbella Condos and I bet that you will love Anna Maria Island too.





While I have not stayed at Marbella I have good friends that own a condo at La Costa which is right beside Marbella (hi - Floridianer) and it looks beautiful with a great pool. Are you renting from Dan Talley? If so he can answers all of your questions. I believe it is a great choice.





I%26#39;m not sure that they have ';beach service'; I rather doubt it, Anna Maria Island is very laid back, no five star resort properties, no Ritz Carltons, no cabanna boys to bring you drinks or spray water on you. This island is beautiful, simple and family oriented but I bet if you asked anyone around to help you take your chairs and umbrellas down to the beach they would be glad to, that is the kind of friendly and kind people you will meet there.





Have a great trip.



Visiting Anna Maria Island for the first time.


Hi Lynnlee,





you will definetly like Marbella Villas! It is very upscale (even if you compare to La Costa!!) and perfect located.



You can walk to shops and Restaurants.





There are 10 Units in Marbella in different sizes.



If you call Dan Talley (941 778 8000) he will give you further details! He is brilliant and always helpful!





BUT, there is NO beach service!



It is very laid back, but you have to fit your chairs, Umbrella and cooler yourself :-)))





(no big deal though!)





The pool of marbella is nice! it faces the beach and is well sized for a 10 unit building!




RustyKat and Floridianer, thank you both for your reply. I think Marbella and Anna Maria Island will be a great place to vacation. I will give Dan Talley a call about a Marbella rental. I have one more question about the beach, what is the sand like? I have been to several beaches on the gulf coast and the sand is so different on each beach. Destin amd Siesta Key are two of my favorites. Thank you, Lynn




Lynn - The sand is white and fluffy but as it gets closer to the water there are a lot of shells and it turns a lighter gray. We always wear water shoes on the beach.





It is not like the extreme sugar white sand in the Panhandle but it is still very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment