Friday, March 30, 2012

Westgate Daytona at Harbour Beach

My husband and I plan to stay at the Harbour Beach resort in Daytona next month and I have been reading mixed reviews. Havn%26#39;t read enough bad things to change my mind';yet'; but I can%26#39;t seem to find any info. concerning an internet connection in the rooms.

I am hoping that with all these rooms have to offer that an internet connection is a given, but my husband won%26#39;t be too happy if this service isn%26#39;t available.

Could someone please advise me if Daytona Harbour Beach has free internet.

Thank you in advance

Westgate Daytona at Harbour Beach

Here%26#39;s a number from their site: (386)252-4933, try to contact them just to make sure ...

Westgate Daytona at Harbour Beach

I was on the 6th floor last year and had a tough time getting wireless up there. May have changed by now. The lobby is nice and has internet.

Overall it%26#39;s a pretty good place. You have to deal with brass keys and several locks but other than that it%26#39;s nice.


Thank you so much for your help. Hopefully the wireless will work but if not, I guess a trip to the lobby it will be.

Thanks again


Tried to call but no one answered the phone? The voicemail says they are open...(386) 252-4933.

Good luck.

  • eye brush
  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment