Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We are coming back!!!!

Don%26#39;t know if it is a good thing or not but DH wants to try PCB one more time and we booked the Grande Surf Club for June 2009. it is only on the fith floor so I should be ok with the heigth. I am only doing this because DH agreed to go to Anna Maria Island later, maybe August. There are some things we DO like and will miss. We will see. I know I will like Grande Surf Club and the east end. Our DH1 and hubby will be coming with us and my GD, who will be one and my GS who will be four. It will be fun with the grandbabies I am sure. My GS is a livewire. ;o)

We are coming back!!!!

Good for u iluuvhawaii!

I hope u have a wonderful time with the family!

Let us know how u like the east end of the beach.

I%26#39;ve only stayed on the west end so let me know which one u like better.

Pattie

We are coming back!!!!

peejay.....we stayed on the east end this June and would not stay anywhere else on PCB because it is much more quiet and less crowded. It is close enough to everything and where we are staying on Surf Drive it is easy to get ont to Thomas or we usually go to Middle Beach Rd and get around much faster. We also like being close to At. Andrews Park if the waves get too wild at the beach.

  • best web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment