Monday, April 23, 2012

crocs

i know this has been a hot potato of a subject but are some of these crocs actually quite smart? i have seen on ';journeys'; website some that look like a beach sandal in black, they look smart enough to wear, ot do i need arresting by the fashion police?



so i need some shout outs for the Crocs



Thanks in advance



Billy



crocs


They%26#39;re on notice from the fashion police. BUT if you%26#39;re walking around a park all day, you get a free pass.





That being said, I refuse to wear them...



crocs


Ugly Ugly Ugly, anyone wearing Crocs should be locked up for crimes against Humanity.




Crocs are boring.




AND inappropriate.




I would rather go barefoot all day than wear crocs, they are soooo ugly. Friends have told me how comfortable they are but I personally would rather get blisters.




I don%26#39;t know how anyone wears them. You have to get them four sizes too big to keep from peeling your toe nails back when you walk. Then you look like a homeless person tromping around in shoes that are too big for your feet. The ones with open toes might be better?




Ok Ok report me to the Fashion Police, I have Crocs!



One saving grace is I have the Mary Jane%26#39;s ones which are a bit more dainty, but admittedly not by much!!



However as someone who gets a blister just by looking at a pair of sandals I would choose them for comfort any day for work or walking round Disney. Wouldn%26#39;t be seen dead in them on a night out with the girls though!!ha ha!!



Tx




My DH %26amp; DS bought the black ones with Mickey Mouse cut outs in them - so cute and they looked great and both enjoyed walking around all the parks all day with them on, they found them so comfortable!





So boo hoo to all you%26#39;s who say they%26#39;re horrible, each to their own!




One more vote for them being the most ugly you can wear




Fun, are we doing a poll?

No comments:

Post a Comment