Monday, April 23, 2012

Gathering at Hogs Breath today

Remember to be on the lookout for the group at HB. Jaywepp thought he would be at the rawbar around 2. Looking at the webcam now but I do not see anyone I know yet.

www.hogsbreath.com/hogcam/rawbarcam.htm

Gathering at Hogs Breath today

I%26#39;ll be there soon......

Gathering at Hogs Breath today

I%26#39;ll be there before 5!

Limey


Cool! I will look for both of you. I just sent Jay a text but I haven%26#39;t heard back from him.


Looks like he is the big guy in the white bandana.


Yep thats him. He is passing out the bracelets. I think Seabus just walked in too.


I%26#39;ve never met Jaywepp but I see Tim! Is that Q on the other side of him? The screen is too small for my eyes!


Tim is the one in the blue. Jason is in teh black shirt and I am not sure who the guy with the white hair is.


Have fun, ladies and gents! Wish I was there. Just got back from a bike ride down to Vednice Beach...and it isn%26#39;t the same atmosphere as KW. RZol on December!


Thats keywestaxi in the white polo, tan shorts and sun glasses.


I texted Tim, he hasen%26#39;t seen it yet.

  • appreciate your dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment