Monday, April 23, 2012

T-Rex Restaurant - when will it open?

Does anyone know when T-Rex in DD will open?

I know allears says Fall 2008 and I tried to look on the T-REx website (operated by Landrys Restaurnts) and it just says coming soon. We will be there Oct 8-12 and my son would just love it. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it!

Thanks.........

Beth

T-Rex Restaurant - when will it open?

Hi Beth,

I%26#39;ve been watching that one too! My older son would so excited to go there...

T-Rex Restaurant - when will it open?

Will they have alligator on the menu?


LOL, let%26#39;s hope so! DTD needs some variety! Have you ever had it? My grandfather used to eat it all the time.


I first tasted it at Florida Festival at Ali Gator%26#39;s.

FF was near Seaworld and supposedly the new CEO of SW looked out his window and saw the huge tentlike structure and said I don%26#39;t like tents, tear it down.

The gator tasted a bit like tough chicken.

  • how to deal with ex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment