Saturday, April 21, 2012

Magical Midway Park questions

The three hour armband for 25 dollars. Does this include everything like Star Flyer, Slingshot and the go-karts? Any other tips about this place I%26#39;d like to know because we plan on going. Thank you.



Magical Midway Park questions


Nobody ever went here?



Magical Midway Park questions


Help.




Are you talking about old town?





if you are I think the arm band is good for the rides, not including the mechanical bull, skycoaster and catapult.





Fun spot is different too I think.




And if you are talking about Old town, other tips.





Friday night car cruise 9pm



Saturday night car cruise 9pm



Thursday night is bike night




Thanks but I am talking about Magical Midway Park like I said in the original post. Why did you think Midway Magical Park meant Old Town?




I know where you mean. Its half-way on I.Drive. I%26#39;m sure that the slingshot and the other big rides are seperate ticketed to the go-carts etc. Never been but passed by lots.




Thanks Sassy.




it includes the starflyer, go carts and the other rides but not the slingshot. there isnt a great deal there but the go carts are good. the slingshot starts at $20 and then does video and t shirt packages. the indoor amusements are tokens that you buy inside.





be aware the go carts do not run if it has been raining the track has to be tested and deemed safe first.




Thanks a lot man. I waited a while for a good answer and this helped me out greatly. I can%26#39;t wait for the slingshot and go-karts.

No comments:

Post a Comment