Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best place for seafood to go?

Hi all,



I%26#39;m actually a Daytona Beach native, but I moved away about 10 years ago. I%26#39;m going to visit my family, who still lives in S. Daytona, in October. I wanted to surprise my grandmother with some really good, FRESH seafood... that can be taken home to go. My grandmother has some health problems and wouldn%26#39;t be able to do a sit down meal.



Any help would be appreciated!!



Best place for seafood to go?


hi all! do you cook, if so, you should check out hull%26#39;s seafood over on granada in ormond...great selection and just about as fresh as it gets! otherwise, the chart house is great (for something ';special';), i like also down the hatch in ponce...enjoy!!



Best place for seafood to go?


I actually DO cook, but since I%26#39;m not a fan of seafood myself, I don%26#39;t think I could stand the smell long enough, LOL.



I think I will look up both Charthouse and Down the Hatch to see if they have their menus online.



Thanks for the suggestions!!


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment