Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Family friendly/variety eating options at a Resort???

I will be traveling with a large family group (my parents, my sister, me, hubby, 4 yr.boy, brother and sis in law, 15 yr. girl, 13 yr. girl).





We were either are thinking about staying at the POP resort or Coronado Springs Disney properties.





However, my thinking is that the POP would have more eating options and a variety and open at better times for us. Correct??? I am assuming that it will be a cheaper menu and option? Am I correct in saying so??





I know some of the people in our group would love a sit down restaurant(I am sure POP doesn%26#39;t have that sort of thing).





POP or the Coronado would buss us to Downtown Disney correct???? In case we did want a more fancy meal???





Thanks for any suggestions!!!



Best Family friendly/variety eating options at a Resort???


The Value Resorts only have a food court and they don%26#39;t tend to have a lot of variety. Coronado Springs offers a few more options. All Disney Resorts will bus you to Downtown Disney;you can also eat at another resorts restaurants if you want a nicer table service meal such as the California Grill which you can walk to from the MK.



Best Family friendly/variety eating options at a Resort???


Check this website for all Disneyworld restaurants and menus, including prices:



http://www.allears.net/menu/menus.htm


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment