Monday, April 23, 2012

Captain Underpants

My son loves these books and I just wondered where in Orlando could I pick up the new one which is due to be published in the US in the next few weeks. We have to wait several months for it to follow in the UK.

Thanks.

Captain Underpants

I know the series well ( stop snickering Vegas, I%26#39;m a teacher) and you should have no trouble finding it at any Barnes and Noble or Borders bookstore- and they are all over Florida- you might visit their websites for a store locator unless a local here can suggest the nearest ones for you.

Captain Underpants

Here%26#39;s a link to a little trivia game for your son to enjoy:

kidsreads.com/funstuff/trivia/capt-triv.asp

If Vegas plays it we will post his score under his name...


Books-A-Million will likely have them too.


It is are out and everywhere.

BTW, would be a good name for someone on the forum.


When on I Drive, turn left at the rock that looks like a bear. Turn right at the bear who looks like a rock.


I%26#39;ve been there - I didn%26#39;t see a book shop, just a rock that looked like a bear.


My son was well chuffed when he bought a newly released one from Walmart last year. Only cost a few dollars as well


Books a Million just behind Sweet Tomatoes will have it.


The book shops in the Florida Mall and the Millena Mall will stock it in the kids section ,theres also a Boarders opposite the Florida mall (has a cafe to)

  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment