Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Seafood (from a local's opinion)

Where is the best seafood in Destin found? Forget atmosphere and all that. I want the best seafood in town. A place where the locals go.



Best Seafood (from a local's opinion)


We go to Dewey Destin%26#39;s.



Best Seafood (from a local's opinion)


Casual: Dewey%26#39;s



Very nice: Marina Cafe




i agree with semco, dewey destin%26#39;s is a perfectly perched old time florida seafood shack sitting on or in the water with very fresh seafood, an icy cold beer.




I agree with everyone that Dewey Destins has the best seafood around. Don%26#39;t expect anything fancy because you will be disappointed. It is just an old fishing shack with most tables outside. I live in the area this is the place most Destin locals go to for seafood. The fried shrimp are great! Maybe I%26#39;ll see you there.




I know it%26#39;s the right thing to do... we need to tell people how wonderful Dewey%26#39;s is... but all I keep thinking ... is please don%26#39;t all come when I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment