Monday, April 23, 2012

JoeMammy's Fourth of July Destin Primer Video

This one is a little bit longer (6 min) and please forgive the green screen issues---------------

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HXyfFzKbFbg

higher res version coming soon from vimeo

JoeMammy's Fourth of July Destin Primer Video

Great video, thanks for the great info as usual.

JoeMammy's Fourth of July Destin Primer Video

Save The Rats!! WoW! hahaha Love your videos JM!

Did you find my note in the sand? Thx! BarB


Save the Rats...STAR! That%26#39;s priceless.

It%26#39;s is one group I will not belong to and believe me the rats I saw were not like those cute Petsmart ones. I%26#39;m talking about big black ugly ones, not those protected sand dune critters either. But maybe we could approach the manager at the Adagio to become the head the the STAR group? What do you think? Loved the video!


High res version:

http://www.vimeo.com/1266558

Email for your ST*R pamphlets.


I am with you on this one Joe - SAVE THE RATS!!!!!!!


I want a ST*R T-shirt with a picture of that vermin eating a watermelon.

When%26#39;s the Sammy%26#39;s video coming? Maybe shoot it outside the club and have a guess-who-is-Al contest?


Thanks, that was pretty helpful. :)


Save the Rat! That cracked me up. I agree that would make a good t-shirt.


I love your videos! Will be there this Saturday for the week at the Edgewater! So excited! This will be our 5th year!


Baked sez:

';When%26#39;s the Sammy%26#39;s video coming? Maybe shoot it outside the club and have a guess-who-is-Al contest?';

I%26#39;ll shoot it if you%26#39;ll be my wingman!

  • nail polish
  • good fantasy name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment