Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quintessential drinks

Someone posted the topic on the UK forum.....what would you say are the 5 drinks that are truly British?



There was, of course, a wide diversity of answers, most of which I would agree with (I am British but have lived in Florida for 3 years). So... what would you Floridians reckon to be truly American in the drinks dept.. alcoholic or not? I realise that different states will probably have different suggestions. For starters, I would say that Bourbon, Coca Cola, Budweiser, iced tea, and lemonade are in there, but what else is truly ';American?';



Quintessential drinks


Hi andytownfan, I like this topic! Perfect timing.



Mountain Dew! I recently found out that they don%26#39;t sell that in the UK. I%26#39;d also have to add Gatorade, since it%26#39;s birthplace is in Gainesville. Fat Tire, Sam Adams, and moonshine (well, it IS American!) would have to go on my alcoholic drinks list.


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment