Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HELP music t -shirts

Hi, sorry about this my son (13) has just got into music in a big way and is looking for some t-shirts like linkin park paramore, my chemical romance and bullit for my valentine are there any shops in orlando that sell these type of t-shirts.





many thanks



HELP music t -shirts


The big Virgin store at DTD had music t-shirts.



HELP music t -shirts


hi spark plug my friend is into that type of music



an when we go she wants to go to a shop called hot topic in orlando. so i guess they probably might sell t-shirts that your after.



hope this helps



liz x




Thanks Liz



any idea where this shop is




hi sparkplug



just had a look for you, there%26#39;s a hot topic in



the florida mall.



dont no if there%26#39;s any others,



if i find out i%26#39;ll let you no.



when do you go ????




Hi liz



two weks and counting yipee




I agree Virgin Mega Store at DTD. My 2 music crazy boys had to take 2 trips and spent HOURS! There is a big section with clothing on the first floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment