Monday, April 23, 2012

Wyndham time share

Has anyone recently stayed at the Wyndham resort in PCB? I think it was called Emerald Beach Resort? If so, how was it? We are kind of excited because this is the first stay with our Wyndham time share points. Any information would be appreciated. I%26#39;m a little worried since we were told that it is still under renovation.



Thanks!



Wyndham time share


I think you will enjoy yourelf there There are plenty of posters on here that have stayed @ Emerald Beach and liked it the 2 bed rooms look beautiful I think you will still be fine despite some renovations I dont think they are too major I would just call and ask what are they stil fixing Hope you have a safe and fun trip



Wyndham time share


I am also a Wyndham owner and stayed there last Dec after they just opened. Still had some getting started issues to be worked out back then, but stay was great. This place is actually one that was taken over by Wyndham because of a contractor bankruptcy. Wyndham has decided to purchase and expand this site instead of expanding Destin location. They now own or are negotating purchase of about 30 acres along beachfront! This will be a mega-site in future.





I am going there again July 19-26. Curious to see how things have advanced since Dec opening. Great little mom and pop rest next door..One Stop.





There was no construction going on back in Dec. They may have started on the second highrise since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment