Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where to stay

I want to book a holiday to Miami next year for me and my boyfriend. Can you advise on a hotel/apartment on Ocean Drive thats not too pricey but is pretty decent.





Thanks



Where to stay


char%26gt;%26gt;





Check rates at the Park Central and if that is too pricey,the Century is on Ocean Drive and is perhaps the least expensive (though it is a very simple basic smaller property the location is ideal).





AG



Where to stay


Hi, I know you said you would like to stay on the ocean, but I could advise you a place on the ocean bay condo complex called Flamingo. this is a fantastic place, my boyfriend and I stayed there and we had a great time. we found this condo on website www.flamingofunmiami.com ,you can check it out and see the place. We stayed before on the ocean, but the hotels are not nice, most of them have no balconies and have small windows.



good luck and have a good time in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment