Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inn at Gulf Place or Gulf Place Cabana?

I can%26#39;t tell if there would be much of a difference in location of the two (I wish I could find a map of the Gulf Place community). Does anyone have any input on either of the two? I found a great rate on a 1 bedroom at both of them and can%26#39;t decide. Help please ;) Thanks! Erin



Inn at Gulf Place or Gulf Place Cabana?


Which place did you pick? Also do you know of any Pet Friendly cottages, condos, etc. in this area?





Thanks, lhundley



Inn at Gulf Place or Gulf Place Cabana?


We chose the cabanas and were very happy with it (booked through VRBO.com). The Inn at gulf place and gulf place carribean were both right next door, so location between the 3 is all the exact same. If you want a view of the ocean be sure to book an upper floor because it is across the street from the beach. I don%26#39;t know about pet friendly though. Hope this helps!


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment