Monday, April 23, 2012

Taking Bicycles to Disney

My husband and I are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside next week and are thinking of taking our bicycles. Does anyone know if this is allowed, and has anyone had experience doing this?





Thanks!



Taking Bicycles to Disney


I don%26#39;t know if it is allowed, but with the traffic around Disney and Orlando, riding a bike would be very scary to me.



Taking Bicycles to Disney


Thanks for the reply...I was mainly considering riding it around the resort, as the resort is pretty big and people have complained about having to walk so far to and from different places within the resort.




Ooh, that%26#39;s an excellent idea! TA members continue to inspire me with ideas...



I know they rent bicycles at most resorts, but they charge by the hour. I would double check with Disney guest relations to be 100% sure. I can%26#39;t imagine it would be a problem to just ride it around the resort though.




You can rent bicycles there to ride around the resort. I don%26#39;t see why you could not bring your own.




I don%26#39;t know if it is allowed but that resort does do bike rentals. They used to have two person bikes available which was fun, but I don%26#39;t know if that is still the case.




Another enlightening thread. It is always a good day when you learn something new.




I just called the PO Riverside, and they said, yes it is allowed and yes they can store it at the bell / luggage center for no fee if needed.




I have never thought of this mode of transportation. What a great idea!! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment