Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Crab Trap

Coming to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach in a couple of weeks. Is it worth driving over to eat at this restuarant? Thanks for any other suggestions.



The Crab Trap


not my favorite place- we love doc%26#39;s on Canal Road and the Point. we also really liked Live Bait at the Wharf- cosmo%26#39;s has good reviews- it%26#39;s on canal Rd near doc%26#39;s



The Crab Trap


We stay a half mile from the Crab trap and didn%26#39;t think it was worth driving back to. It%26#39;s OK but overpriced.




The Crabtrap is a very expensive and crowded place. Not very good for young children or people looking for quiet conversation...




I don%26#39;t know why I see the Crap Trap getting a bad wrap so often. It is on the beach and has a playground for kids, so I don%26#39;t know why you would say it is not good for kids. I thought the food was good and the prices seemed about the same as all the other seafood places in the area. (Just don%26#39;t get crablegs or something because they are expensive there.) I plan on going there again this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment