Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leaving in 2 weeks!!!

We are so excited to be coming to NSB in 2 weeks. I was wondering what else besides the beach (like there IS anything better!) we should do. We are traveling with 9 kids ranging in age from 2 - 15. Is there anything we should relly see/do while we are there?

Still worried about sharks! :(

Leaving in 2 weeks!!!

You are so lucky. We were there just about a year ago and are so sad not to be able to go back this year. I%26#39;m by no means an expert on the area, but have taken our kids many times. Obviously the beach IS the best thing there and us adults are perfectly satified to do nothing else, but kids sometimes want alternatives. You can rent different motorized vehicals on the beach, which we did one year. My kids loved it. We%26#39;ve also done mini-golf, and I saw a movie theater. You go back on the mainland and drive south on US1(I think). We%26#39;ve also driven down to Canaveral National Seashore. Go all the way down on Atlantic Ave. until it ends. The beach there looks like what all the beaches would look like if there were no condos, houses or restaurants. There is also a nature park and walking trails. Of course, you can always drive to Daytona Beach, which we sometimes do, and there%26#39;s tons of stuff to do there. Have a great time. I am going to go look at my pictures from last year and imagine I%26#39;m in New Smyrna right now.

Leaving in 2 weeks!!!

Thank you so much. I will absolutely do the Atlantic Ave thing. It sounds beautiful! And Daytona too. I appreciate you answering. I look at my pictures from Virginia Beach all the time, wishing I was still there. Lol.

  • bebo
  • favorite musical groups
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment