Monday, April 23, 2012

The Orlando purchase you can't resist?.........

Hi





Whats the one thing in Orlando thats so cheap or so gorgeous that you just can%26#39;t help yourself?





Obviously these purchases are not your fault it spoke to you!





Milly



The Orlando purchase you can't resist?.........


Lucy at the Millena Mall :)



The Orlando purchase you can't resist?.........


abercrombie clothes!! since i came back from florida last sept (with a suitcase full of abercrombie), theyve opened the shop in london. i had a look on their website and i would pay MORE in pounds than i did in dollars for exactly the same stuff! my bf was very taken with the games consoles and brought back a ps3. we were particularly impressed with the lacoste polo he paid $40 for at an outlet. they cost about 拢75 here!




Jewellery!!! I cant resist Tiffanys!!! though i was really lucky this year and my other half bought me a Tag Watch.





Otherwise designer clothes for the kids.. why buy from NEXT when i can get designer stuff for the same price in Orlando.




that reminds me, i also need to stock up on cute osh kosh stuff for my nephew!




It%26#39;s shoes!!





They shout at me from the shops and it would just break their little hearts if I didn%26#39;t go in and buy them!!





Last time I came home with 11 pairs of assorted sandals %26amp; shoes. Can%26#39;t wait to get on that plane in just over two weeks lol!




Fudge, at the place where they sing as they make it, it%26#39;s so fresh and the fresh made lemonade is to die for......




ooh wheres that? i like the chocolate fudge from the candy cauldron at downtown disney




Towels...every time we go we bring back about 6.



MUgs..... also bring back 6 every trip.



A tradition we have got ourselves into, we have to buy.....a photframe with the year on, bumber sticker,pens from everywhere we go, and ariel thingies.(But ive got a new car now which has no ariel boohoo).And my Son has started collecting Bobble Heads.





Caz Essex X




Gymboree clothes for my daughter - even the sales assistant looked shocked at the amount I spent in one go in the florida mall!





(not to mention the extra trips to gymboree at the outlets)





Adjustable waistbands - why can%26#39;t they do that with kids clothes here and skorts - skirts with shorts attached.




We HAVE to purchase something from the Disney Pet store in Magic Kingdom for my dog, Ole (or Earl as my boyf calls her as he thinks the dark markings round her mouth make her look like Earl, from the TV show my name is Earl). Last time we brought back some really cute charms for her collar in the shape of mickey ears....





Plus we also bring back loads of boxes of Milk Duds and packets of swedish fish, yum! : )


  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment