Friday, March 30, 2012

Typhoon Lagoon Closed, why oh why!!!!!!!!!

My kids are in tears........ Going in feb 09 to the wonderful Orlando and I have been waiting for the park times to be shown and so today they have appeared.......I feel one step nearer to my hols now. To my horror Typhoon Lagoon is closed for refirb, I know that both water parks close at sometime during the winter but I could see that TL was closed Nov, Dec %26amp; Jan so was sure it would be open for Feb but to my dismay its CLOSED!!!!! Anyone know why its closed for so long? We will do BB but TL is our fav.



Typhoon Lagoon Closed, why oh why!!!!!!!!!


there was a thread about this earlier i%26#39;ll bump it up for you



Typhoon Lagoon Closed, why oh why!!!!!!!!!


here it is...





tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k2194鈥?/a>




They appear to be doing a major overhaul refurb of T.L. this winter, hence the reason for the 5 month closure.





I have a feeling that the wave pool is need of major repairs, since they shut down the surfing school so soon this summer.




Thanks for your replies, I should have taken time to read previous posts on this subject but panicked, so ta for your info!




There%26#39;s always Wet N Wild ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment