Saturday, March 24, 2012

addicted to TA!

have been sick with a chest infection the last few days and whilst i drop into the forums regularly, every few days or so, i have found myself pretty much on TA from morning til night since sunday! what am i going to do when i go back to work?? it was bad enough not being able to log onto the forums last night due to the server problems. i cant drag myself away from the laptop at all for fear of missing something. anyone the same??



addicted to TA!


You want to get a life, mate. There must be something better than hanging around this site from dawn till dusk ... isn%26#39;t there?



addicted to TA!


Yes, I too used to have a life...



;0)




haha i did have a life until i became bedridden three days ago! maybe i%26#39;ll switch the laptop off for a few hours tomorrow and wean myself back to normality before work on monday!!




Try answers.yahoo.com See if you can anwer the questions properly before anyone else does.




hmmm i had a look and i can see that site sucking me in as well. best not to swap one addiction for another haha. maybe i%26#39;ll just stay here til monday and then go cold turkey!




This is normality for some of us. If you really want help ...



Let me give you a tip ...




Same thing happened to me when I was off work a few months ago, following surgery. Now that I%26#39;m back at work, I get on every day as soon as I get home, and only get off when I hear my husband%26#39;s car in the driveway. I keep telling myself there are a lot worse things I could be addicted to, like drugs or alchohol, or cigarettes, or chocolate. Oh, wait, I am addicted to chocolate. Maybe someday someone will open a TA rehab center. Until then, know that you%26#39;re in good company!




good to know its not just me :):)




Try reading a book .




what, like ';the unofficial guide to walt disney world'; ;) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment