Friday, March 30, 2012

Anything happening ?

Locals - Are you getting anything from Fay ??Looks like it is all going east and then might hook around and hit the ATL .

Pay back for my Hurricane post . I told M.N.I was sorry ????????????

Oh , does anyone remember thae Margerine commercial with Mother Nature in it ??

'; Its not nice to fool Mother Nature ';

Now I am giving away my age !

Anything happening ?

I%26#39;m here now and it was a beautiful yellow flag day at the beach. very small waves.

Anything happening ?

It is great right now - but according to projected paths looks like this weekend could be very rainy - they have Fay headed to Jacksonville and then taking a sharp left right through the panhandle. - That is a long way off - who knows what could happen between now and then.


I am thinking I may have to evacuate to Destin. Sound like a plan???


Jimmy 48 ?!?

Geez, I tried posting just ';JIMMY48'; and TA came back with ';Message body cannot be all in CAPITAL LETTERS';

I guess that would make it seem like I was YELLING.


Come on over Suma - we always have room for you


Why, thank-you MBL! I just checked the nat%26#39;l hurricane center and right now Fay (what%26#39;s left of it) is predicted to pass just north of T-town Saturday.


CheifWahoo; I have had that exact thing happen to me before too; seems as if emphasis was confused with anger; earlier, friendly chat was occurring between me and some others, and topic was removed due to unrelated to travel issues, etc.or something to that affect. I can understand that I guess, sometimes we just seem to steer away from the original purpose of this forum. Sometimes posts seem to be monitored more closely; ever wonder who does the monitoring? This post will more than likely be removed; unless, maybe, if I mention Orlando or Las Vegas or another destination; Maui, Destin, Palm Beach, San Diego.


Just spoke with a colleague in Ft. Myers and she said its WET with 70 mile an hour wind.. So far she still has electricity but said trees were falling faster than posts are being removed from this forum.


Now that%26#39;s fast!!


The TA storm troopers do not play .................

Just the facts !!!

  • how to cope with infidelity
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment