Saturday, March 24, 2012

Water Sports in Key West or Key Largo

My boyfriend and I will be in Key West for 2 nights, and then in Key Largo for 2 nights.

I have done a lot of research for water activities in Key West, and I was going to book one of the full day tours with either Danger or Sebago. But then, I realized I don%26#39;t know what I%26#39;ll be doing in Key Largo for two days.

So, I went to the Key Largo forum, and they recommended I do water sports there. I feel like I%26#39;m back to square one.

We want to do Kayaking, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling, and ParaSailing. Does any one have recommendations on what I should do where?

Is it better for me to do all the water sports at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Key Largo, and do other stuff in Key West?

Our current plan for Key West, was to do one of the full day Danger or Sebago tours on Day 1, and then on Day 2, we would just walk/bike around Key West.

Water Sports in Key West or Key Largo

I don%26#39;t know what%26#39;s available in Key Largo but if they have a trip that includes ';power'; activities - jet ski, parasail, etc - then do that there. Then you could do either the Sebago or Danger non-power trips that do snorkeling and kayaking in Key West.

The power and non-power trips are very different and IMO it%26#39;s worth doing one in Key Largo and one in Key West, and hat way you will do everything you want to do.

Pjk

  • should she tell someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment