Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OK..so whats the ride that makes u feel sick!

Mission Space, Epcot and Gwazzi Busch gardens always leave me with a headache.





But what is the ride you avoid/ not because its scary, just because you know u will feel rubbish after it



OK..so whats the ride that makes u feel sick!


Only Gwazi really affects me....it rattles you about so much my head is bursting after it....so that%26#39;s one I just don%26#39;t do anymore....Love Mission Space though...never feel any after effects when I come off it



OK..so whats the ride that makes u feel sick!


The shows at Seaworld make me feel extremely ill.




While it doesn%26#39;t make me ';sick,'; I avoid Space Mountain at least more than once because I always feel bruised and battered when I come off of it!!




It%26#39;s a Small World does it for me. So much schmaltz as they say.



Mission Space doesn%26#39;t affect me either for some reason




mission space, got a good headache and sick feeling from that




wild arctic and star tours are the only rides that make me feel sick....




The rocking boat thing at Busch gardens. I think its called Amazon.





I felt as sick as anything after I got off that.




Hi stemcl,





Another vote for Star Tours, I always feel a little green after!!!!!.




oh i forgot about Star Tours, that is a definite headache provider




The Teapots !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment