Friday, March 30, 2012

Looking for rental Feb/March 2009

I am trying to obtain some information for my father regarding property rentals in Fort Myers for the months of February %26amp; March 2009. He is looking to rent either a trailer home or a 2-3 bdrm house. I am not sure where to start looking as I have never been to Fort Myers myself. Not sure which areas are clean/nice/safe and which areas are not. Any information would be greatly appreciated! :)



Looking for rental Feb/March 2009


Look around the Iona area, it is nearby the beach, restaurants, shopping, and is a nice area. I don%26#39;t want to offend anyone but I would avoid Lehigh, San Carlos Park (not to be confused with San Carlos Island), and the surrounding areas of downtown ft myers (near MLK blvd) except areas off McGregor Blvd. Crime rate is higher in those areas and I wouldn%26#39;t let my father rent there if he were to visit. McGregor blvd runs through some nice areas. And connects you either to the beach or downtown.



Looking for rental Feb/March 2009


We have just returned from Fort Myers and stayed at a home in Beachwalk Isles which is just off MacGregor. Agree with the previous host we found this to be an ideal area, about 10 minutes drive from the beach.





We found the home on:





gulfcoastrentals.com/florida/…4764




I know someone that is thinking of renting their home in Sail Harbour, a three bedroom townhome community in Fort Myers right around the corner from both Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. I will email you when they decide.





Not to sure of any other places...I know there are plenty of good choices on Fort Myers Beach, you can call or look at Lahaina Island Accommodations. I know they have some longer stay rentals which are less expensive then weekly places. Beachtime.us.





On Sanibel it gets harder. There should be some monthly condos in Tennis Place or Captains Walk, call VIP Vacation Rentals, ask for Paul, he should be able to help.




Check VRBO.com

No comments:

Post a Comment