Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dennys

We are staying one block back from IDrive - and would like to try out Denny%26#39;s - where is the nearest one please?



Thanks



Dennys


Dennys are almost everywhere and i%26#39;m sure their will be one not far from you.



Dennys


There%26#39;s a Denny%26#39;s south of the Convention Center, and there%26#39;s also a Denny%26#39;s just south of the Mercado, by Boston Lobster Feast and Don Pablo%26#39;s, I think. I don%26#39;t remember exactly where Canada Ave is on I-Drive, but my guess is that the one by Boston Lobster Feast is the closest; which hotel are you staying at?




Howdy--





There are 3 Denny%26#39;s on immediate I-Drive that I know of. Canada is the street between Universal Blvd. and I-Drive so the closest Denny%26#39;s from that point would definitely be the one at 7660 International, which should be just north of Sand Lake. Besides the aforementioned one near the Convention Center there is also one west of the intersection of Kirkman and I-Drive.





And I believe there is also one near I-Drive and the Central Florida Parkway.





Take care,





-Nafa.




Eddie - staying at Fairfield on Canade ave.



Thanks



Manda




If you%26#39;re on Canada then definitely your closest Denny%26#39;s is the one at 7660 I-Drive. I believe that the one EddieK was thinking about south of Mercado is Friday%26#39;s.





Cheers,





-Nafa.




just to add to this we are staying at disneys all star resort is there a dennys near us, as my 7 year old loves dennys.




If you get the chance try a Cracker Barrell, they blow Denny%26#39;s away. And Denny%26#39;s isn%26#39;t too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment